Wednesday 12 December 2012





The world could be made of darker colors,
It seems at the moment
The feeling are weighing me down,
I'm wonder..
That I don't crumble from the burden,
It's not that I give up on life
I just want to be hibernate..
Going into a deeper state of mind,
Where I don't have to think,
and regularly robbed momentarily,
of inner peace by something..
Thought I hope the responsibilities I carry
Shape up a better me..
Sometimes I feel tired,
I just want to hibernate...
I'm blessed to have sensitive heart
that could feel the pain and joy..
more than some others
but when it feel empty... it grips so hard
that I just want to get rid of my guts
because that's where
it can envelops the strongest
I just want to hibernate..
I want to stop breathing
I want to stop thinking
to go back to the purer me
with less guilt and hate
with more innocence
in my heart and my mind
simply add, I JUST WANT TO HIBERNATE....


- credit to Eva Beans-



1 comment:

  1. nice music...would be great if we all can hibernate sometimes right..or make somebody hibernate. haha...

    ReplyDelete