Monday 17 December 2012

By the river... On the Snow





Lately I'm feeling so down. Suddenly, I am missing someone. "The someone" is special to me.
We used to be closed. Not only a friend, a good friend.
Now, "the someone" is far away from me. It's not far by distance but far in heart. 
"The someone" is completely changed. I act like I don't care but deeply in my heart I'm missing that person.

There is a water flow down the stream,
There is a snowflake scattered along the walking path,
For me, it only just a river flow and a snow falls,
It couldn't change what I felt,
I want to leave, I want to hide, I want to run,
but my heart is more bitter than a cup a coffee,
The feeling inside me is stronger than a river flow,
I am completely damaged for what i have..
Why I must found you?
Why I must falling for you?
Why I must longing you?
It crumble inside me..no matter how hard I try to hide it,
but it completely come out and I've been longing again,
Now I have to moved along the river,
walk along the scattered snow...
To find the something that missing inside me,
To find the strength that all gone long time ago..
and I keep walking....




















No comments:

Post a Comment