Wednesday 5 December 2012

Friends....


Sometimes I need to be alone. Sometimes I need to be with my friends. But, where are my friends now? In my life, friends come and go as they wish. A few friend stay with me all along. Thanks for being my friends. We don’t ever realize the worth of having them as a friends until they gone. Trust me! I’ve been there!. Realize except family, I do really need a friends.
Life will be wonderful if we have what we wanted...but what I want?? To be respect, to be trusted by someone, to be there when they need me and at least to be noticed by someone. Now I’m hurt because of a them..But I realize I cannot make them noticed me..I cannot forced them to like me..I am what I am. Luckily, I do still have a friends (one in a million) beside me. Walk along with me. Crying with me. Wherever you go my friends, the “friendship” is still in me. Miss you all along.
~ Thank you ~



1 comment: